Application deadline extended until the 1st of May 2015!
How to apply:
1. Download the application form below.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Rename the document as "Application - Your name and country of studies"
4. Send your application to email@example.com with email title "Application" until the 1st of May.
5. The organization team will confirm the receipt of your application within a few days.
Although it is not mandatory to present your research, you are highly encouraged to contribute to the program of SymBioSE by doing so. Since the number of applicants we can accept is limited, priority will be given to those who will actively contribute to the program (i.e. by giving an oral presentation, holding a workshop or presenting a poster). Undergraduate students who do not have a research project of their own are welcome to present a biological topic of their interest or apply to attend SymBioSE without a presentation.
Other important dates:
- 15th of April 2015: Accepted applicants will be notified by email.
-8th of May 2015: Participation fee payment deadline (€150).
-22nd of May 2015: Abstract submission deadline.
If you would like to contribute to the promotion of SymBioSE 2015 please download and print the poster below and place it at your university's announcement board. Thank you!